Monday, September 26, 2011

Girl, Stolen by April Henry

Cheyenne Wilder, a blind teenager sick with pneumonia, rests in the backseat of her stepmother's car. Tragically, the car is stolen, making Cheyenne a victim of kidnapping. Even though she promises that she cannot see anything so she won't share information with the police, Griffin, the criminal, takes Cheyenne back to his house where his hostile father and friends must decide what to do with Cheyenne. Upon discovering that Cheyenne is the daughter of Nike's president, Griffin's father decide to ask for ransom. Will Cheyenne sit back and wait for the money to be delivered? Will she receive any help along the way?

Personal Thoughts: I loved April Henry's novel! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, and sometimes I even found myself cheering for someone besides Cheyenne. If you like suspense and action, read Girl, Stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment